Naples, Italy wasn’t a completely bad experience for me. It gave me some of the best music I’ve heard in some time, and I got to browse my mate Paolo’s collection!
Thanks to Jazzcat, who posted this.
The tracks are as follows:
Track 1: from the album “Napoli Centrale” (Ricordi 1975) by Napoli Centrale
Track 2: from the album “Mattanza” (Ricordi 1976) by Napoli Centrale
Tracks 3 & 4: from the album “Sotto E ‘Ncoppa” (Carosello 1976) by Tullio De Piscopo Revolt Group
Track 5: from the album “Toni Esposito” (Numero Uno 1974) by Toni Esposito
Another classic podcast by Adam Kvasnica, who spins timeless weird Iranian grooves.
Slovakia’s Adam Kvasnica produces my favorite serious of podcasts. He’s a crate diver par excellence. Consider following him if you want to be exposed to all sorts of strange finds.
1. Noël Akchoté – Here’s That Rainy Day – C Medium
2. Djivan Gasparian – A Cool Wind is Blowing
3. Scattered Purgatory (目犍連) – Maudgalyayana
4. Dennis Wilson – Pacific Ocean Blues
5. Scott Lawlor & Øystein Jørgensen – Spaceport 261x Part4
6. Barış Manço – Derule
7. Ike & Tina Turner – She Belongs To Me
8. Tosca – Every Day & Every Night
9. Yasmin Levy – Nani, Nani (Lullaby)
10. Yoshi Wada – Die Konsonanten Pfeifen